Apart from Mario Party DS, this is another game I got from my hubby for Christmas. It's quite a fun game if you enjoy solving puzzle.
I ended up playing this game more often and hardly touch the Mario Party DS game.
Has anyone played this game before?
Part of NintendoÂ’s Touch! Generations series, Picross DS offers the ultimate in light puzzle entertainment. Like finding the underlining Â‘pictureÂ’ in a Â‘crossword puzzleÂ’, the goal in Picross DS is to fill a grid with squares and crosses in order to Â‘paintÂ’ a picture. Numbers at the head of the puzzlesÂ’ columns and rows signify how the grids need to be filled out, but it will take a sharp mind to figure out the solution - and some speedy fingers to defeat the competition.
8 players can compete using only 1 game card, or play online via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
* The latest Touch! Generations game
* Puzzle game similar to the world wide puzzle sensation, Suduko Touch Screen
* Touch screen controls
* Easy accessible puzzle game which can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of video game experience
* Play with your friends in local wireless play or via Wi-Fi connection
* 5 players can compete in multiplayer matches using only 1 game pak